Our Mission, Vision & Philosophy
OUR VISIONTO EQUIP OUR STUDENTS WITH THE 21 ST CENTURY SKILLS AND CORE HUMAN VALUES
OUR MISSIONTO PROVIDE SCHOLARLY ATMOSPHERE AND INTEGRATED QUALITY EDUCATION, TO NURTURE INDEPENDENT THINKING, EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION AND LEARNING SKILLS FOR THE ALL ROUND PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT OF A GIRL CHILD
- Emphasis on value based education
- Emphasis on all round development
- Better communication between parents and teachers
- Better interaction between students and teachers
- To provide learning according to developmental needs of the child so that the child is stimulated by the challenge it offers
- To inculcate discipline through positive and negative reinforcements
- To prepare students to meet challenges ahead
OUR APPROACHWe develop a practical approach to prepare students to face real life situations and succeed in their future endeavors. We create an ideal environment to make students more competent. We focus on knowledge creation, lifelong learning and on leadership qualities to meet the future challenges.
- To achieve a pass percentage of 100% and an average of 75% and above in non-board classes for session 2018-19.
- To ensure that each child gets exposed to minimum two international programs annually.
- To achieve the participation of students at state and national level in Sports & Games.
- To ensure that every child participates in at least two activities Imparting core human values and achieving school Vision & Mission.
- To ensure data driven documentation for all processes.
Suggestions can be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted through Feedback Form